Zachary Abraham Kohn
Zachary Abraham Kohn has substantial capability and experience with removal defense litigation, family-based immigration, and appellate practice. He has successfully represented hundreds of individuals seeking asylum, adjustment of status, cancellation of removal, naturalization, inadmissibility waivers, and humanitarian benefits. He has also successfully represented EB-1 athletes, religious workers, G-4 international workers, and medical professionals seeking employment-based visas. He is a frequent guest speaker at labor union meetings and on Spanish language radio.
Prior to joining the firm, Zachary gained over six years of experience at two boutique immigration law firms based in Maryland. As the son of a Colombian immigrant, his personal connection to immigration and fluency in Spanish allows him to better serve his clients.
Zachary is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the Federal Bar.
- Maryland Bar 2013
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland 2015
- District of Columbia Bar 2017
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit 2017
- U.S. Supreme Court 2017
- 2013 – University of North Carolina School of Law, JD
- 2010 – Boston University, B.S. Journalism, magna cum laude