Review of Haynes and Novick Immigration:
Case Type: Conversion from G4 Visa to Permanent Resident Status to Naturalization Application
• Empathy – Ms. Amy Novick is straightforward, authentic and supportive during all parts of the legal immigration process. She cares about the outcome of the application process and accepts the client’s views on a matter, regardless of whether she agrees. Most importantly, she follows through and genuinely cares about what happens to the client.
• Experience – Ms. Novick has experience in handling various types of immigration matters. Her experience is pivotal in ensuring that my application is approved efficiently and beneficially. Her experience is very important as immigration law is a complicated field, and the processes associated with different types of immigration affairs can be complex.
• A Sharp Eye for Detail – USCIS require all the t’s to be crossed and the i’s to be dotted. Any missteps or sloppiness can cause significant delays of months or more. In my case, Ms. Novick and her team have a sharp eye for detail and this has proven to be in my best interests. They notice all the necessary irregularities or potential problems on the required forms; they spot them before the forms were submitted. They are very thorough and meticulous.
• Strong Communication Skills – Ms. Novick and her team are proactive about reaching out to me and when they do, they are forthright about the status of my case. Ms. Novick has the ability to take the complicated language of immigration laws and express it in plain language that one can easily understand. She is persuasive in her arguments, and she has the keen ability to persuade the US Immigration authorities.
o Accessibility and Listening Skills – Ms. Novick and her team are easy to get a hold of when I have questions, need advice and/or simply need reassurance about my application. Ms. Novick listens well which is crucial, then analyzes and forms a plan of action appropriate to my application.
• Risk Management – Ms. Novick and her team think of various scenarios where the application could possibly go wrong and creates a contingency plan for dealing with every single one of them.