Isabel Wojtowicz has been working in immigration law since 2014. Prior to joining Haynes Novick Immigration, she was a legal fellow at a law firm in Bethesda, Maryland, where she represented clients in federal litigation and immigration matters.
Isabel is a graduate of The George Washington University Law School. She has a Bachelors in French from Princeton University and a Masters in Contemporary Migration Studies from the Autonomous University of Barcelona. Prior to law school, Isabel worked as a paralegal at an immigration law firm in Houston, Texas, where she assisted clients in a wide variety of immigration cases, including business immigration, litigation, and asylum cases.
Isabel is fluent in French and Spanish. As the daughter of Mexican and Polish immigrants herself, she has always been interested in connecting with clients from various backgrounds and helping them achieve successful legal results.
- District of Columbia
- 2020 – The George Washington University Law School, J.D
- 2010 – Princeton University, A.B
- 2019 – Groningen University, study abroad law program
- 2018 – Oxford University, summer study abroad law program
- 2013 – The Autonomous University of Barcelona, Masters
- 2009 – Paris-Sorbonne University, study abroad bachelors’ program