Annamaria M. White
Annamaria focuses her practice on business immigration and corporate compliance, representing multi-national corporations and companies, as well as individual clients. She has experience with all areas of employment-based nonimmigrant petitions, particularly H-1B, L-1, blanket L, O-1, J-1, and E-1/E-2. Annamaria also helps corporate clients in securing U.S. permanent residence and citizenship status, and assists individuals with personal immigration filings including marriage based visas.
Annamaria is fluent in French, Romanian and Hungarian.
Annamaria is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the Canadian Bar Association.
- District of Columbia 2018
- Ontario, Canada 2014
- North Carolina 2011
- 2009-2011, American University Washington College of Law, J.D.
- 2008-2012, University of Ottawa Law School, LL.B., Canada
- 2004-2008, McMaster University, B.A., cum laude, Canada
- 2006-2007, Institut d’Etudes Politiques, France (study abroad program)
- Attorney Advisor – Board of Veterans’ Appeals, D.C.
- Associate Attorney – Baker & McKenzie LLP, D.C.
- Associate Attorney – Maggio Kattar Nahajzer & Alexander, P.C., D.C.
- Annamaria White, Overview of Removal Proceedings, in AILA’s Guide to Immigration Law for Paralegals 554 (Dan Berger, et al. eds., 2013).
- Annamaria White, Conditional Permanent Residence, in Family-Based Immigration Law: A Lawyer’s Guide VII-1(Margaret Hobbins ed., 2013).